Oliver Pumfrey is a Managing Director at FTI Consulting based in London. Oliver works exclusively with Life Science companies and manages the Life Science Tax team at FTI Consulting.
Oliver specialises in life sciences and has significant experience in technical aspects of R&D incentive claims for large enterprises and SMEs. He also advises on the Enterprise Investment Scheme, licensing of intellectual property rights and Patent Box elections in regards to optimal timing and the potential benefits. Oli regularly provides input to tax policy matters around R&D incentives.
- Analysis of IP holding jurisdictions and global innovation incentives
- Working with companies, trade bodies, HMRC and HM Treasury on potential changes to the R&D regime
- Leading workshops on innovation and enterprise incentives
- Advising on HMRC R&D audits
- Forensic analysis of qualifying expenditure
- Advising clients on the implications of recent R&D case law